View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, supercharged Coyote
Not Ranked     

I like to get up early when we're there. The lake at dawn is very unique - although cold.

The trip back from the car show was a little quicker than the drive out. We didn't do anything stupid, but did drive a little faster than was recommended. You dop have to be carefull, and share the road a little

When you see a long straight empty stretch of roadway, the skinny pedal tends to get closer to the floor.

Now, this guy in Audi SUV was a real jerk. He worked really hard at blocking us from passing. He didn't want to go very fast, but he certainly wanted to be first. Apparently, he believed all that BS the Audi salesman was feeding him about buying this new hot rod SUV. We showed him otherwise.

And, there was those other horses asses we got stuck behind at Becker canyon. And I'm not talking about the driver.

Yes, we did drive a bit fast going over Gore Pass. More than once we were in the triple digits. No close calls, no scary moments. Just pure joy. When you're driving a visceral car like this at speed through the mountains of Colorado, you can't help but smile all the way to your toes. This is the reason you build a car like this. We were excited and talking about it the next day. It was truly awesome. This is what I live for. Just typing this makes me smile, and makes my pulse go up.
NASA Rocky Mountain TTU #42
www.RacingtheExocet.com
BDR #1642 - Supercharged Coyote, 6 speed Auto