View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, CHP 427w Streetfignter, Injected Venom.Mass-Flo...550 hp , 550 torq..spec pulley sys..
Not Ranked     
Default sad but true..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpe 1 View Post
I think many of these cars were built as a challange and not to keep and drive.Some get carried away during the build.I also think a lot of people don't know what a hand full these cars are to drive and own. They are not always a plesure to drive
Many don't know until too late what these things are about, can do, and how much trouble they can be........BUT NOT ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE??
If you have passion for the Cobra you never, ever, begin stepping into the cockpit without the giddish knowledge that ....."oh boy....here we go again" feeling! I just logged the 30,400th mile on my 'cheeene" and I can't wait until Sat when I do it again. My drives are usually 4 hours. But you are correct.....it's not for everyone and surely not for most! But of those it is for.......well, you guys know who you are!. I believe I will have one until I'm on the other side of the divot!
fred z