View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Mk3.1 / 347
Not Ranked     

Lee,

Thanks for posting this - I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of the club members and getting feedback on my build. The airport is easy to locate - just about a mile west of Rt. 47 on Rt. 30 on the west side of Sugar Grove. My hangar is in "Skyhaven" on the far east side of the airport, so you guys can all enter the airport on the east access road, which is just a couple hundred feet west of the traffic light at Rt. 30 and Municipal Drive. Look for the tiny white ranch house where the road narrows from four to two lanes and turn in right there, then follow the perimeter fence all the way back to the gate. The gate is passcode access, but you can call my cell number when you arrive and I'll come over and let you in, then we can do the same thing for stragglers, so please make sure people have your number or mine.

PARKING UPDATE - PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASSY AREA IN FRONT OF THE PILOT'S LOUNGE. PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE IN FRONT OF MY HANGAR AND IN THE SURROUNDING AREA. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE NOT TO BE IN THE WAY OF ANY AIRCRAFT.

Please pass along my cell number and e-mail to anyone who would like to get in touch with me.

Here's a picture of my next door neighbor's plane (it's a 1944 FM2 Wildcat that was stationed on the west coast during the war) as well as a friend's FFR with a Stearman that is around quite a bit. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and some of the guys will be out with their planes.

Last edited by CCRsAC; 10-01-2012 at 02:57 PM..