View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic 427, I purchased it May 2005, the kit was bought in 1991. I'm not sure when it was completed! Installed GMPP Connect & Cruise 376/525 with T-56 S/M 3.55 gears about 2 years ago! 1/4 miles is with old setup!
Not Ranked     

They are not on it, I just stuck one on and snapped a photo while doing a valve adjustment! DISGUISE/ASHAMED? Not in this lifetime! I mean really who would a pair of valve covers fool? I’m not even sure they will clear the roller rockers and they are not real good quality, being Ford and all! IF, if I ever put them on it would only be to further tweak the noses of the “True Believers”! Why because it’s fun! Look at the number of post up already!

Come on guys, I got this thing for FUN! One of the reasons I bought this one was the fact it had SBC power, which I have built and raced for many years. PLUS, used an equal Chevy powered Cobra is 5-10k cheaper! I really thought about putting the 572 in it but I wound up swapping some BBC parts I had on hand for the SBC that’s in it now. I rebuilt it the way I wanted it, detuning a bunch for the street!

It’s a hobby, say what you like it’s not going to ziss me off. The only way you can do that is at the strip, for most of you good luck with that!