View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Looking for help Oct 5th.

Hi Guys,

I met Jeff(Cartman) at Bill Mcanally's Shop the other day when he was picking up his Backdraft. He suggested I post here. I am looking for help with cars for our high school homecoming. We need 4 cars to take the princesses around the rubber track at our halftime on the 5th. We would need cars there from 7:45 till about 9pm. The high school is Antelope High on Titan drive in Antelope off Elverta rd. I know it is short notice but Jeff said your group is great and we might find some willing help. Now what can I do for you, I am the Manager of the Les Schwab Tire Center here in Antelope. I will give the first 4 guys a free alignment at my shop. We have 3 very good alignment techs with alot of experiance. We do alot of alignments for the Miata/S2000 guys for their track day setups. We also have done some Cobra's. Now if the group wants to come I will donate those alignments for you to use as raffle prizes or something like that. Just so you know I am a Cobra owner wannabe, Just have to pay for daughter's wedding in August 2013, then hopefully will realize the dream. Thanks for reading this, I am on vacation from work this next week so post here if interested or call or text my cell 916-769-1219. Steve