View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

We all know what the problems are in this country CA is not alone.The problem is truly knowing what a politician is going to do once elected.The "Good Old Boy's" are a strong force to reckon with.
Most of us all know how a political hopeful will spout off about what the problems are and how he or she promises to change it if elected.Right!!! we keep hearing the same promises year after year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcowan View Post
You gotta ask why gas prices (and prices for almost everything else) is so much higher in CA than almost anywhere else? Well, IMO, it's your own fault. It's mostly due to gov't regulations on almost everything. And the requirement for winter fuel. All that was done by politicians. The same politicians that get re-elected term after term after term.

If you want things to change in CA, you need to hire different politicians. No, this isn't an Us vs. Them post. Or a D vs. R post. It's more of a dumb voter post. Those politicians were hired to do a job. If you don't like the job they're doing, get rid of them and hire some one else.

I came to the conclusion years ago that as a group of voters, we're a bunch of morons.