View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I have a set of 4 real magnesium Halibrands here. New old stock, they were most probably cast in the 1990s. They are powder coated black, however I'm about to have the powdercoating stripped off and give them a dichromte plating (Dow 7).

Never used, just a little dust on them from laying around. "Halibrand" and "3007 7.50x15 CobraII" is cast in on the front side.

The wheels are drilled for use with knock of adapters like the Vintage and Trigo wheels. Ford and jaguar/Chevy bolt circle. I have everything included with them, wheels, adapters, knock offs, lug nuts and center caps.

The reason why I don't already have them on my car is that it is a set of four wheels wiht the dimensions of 7.5" x 15". They'd be perfect for a street 427 (i.e. CSX3134 has the narrow Halibrands on all four corners), however my car has the wide fender flares and I need two of them in 9,5x15 for the rear axle.

I know the chance is nearly zero, however if there's someone out there who has a set of four magnesium Halibrands in 9.5x15 and would be willing to trade in one pair for two 7.5x15 wheels I'd be more than happy to do this. They don't need the Halibrand name cast in, but they have to be magnesium and fit the Halibrand or Vintage wheels adapters (these two won't interchange). I'm willing to give the adapters away with the wheels if the 9,5s fit the Vintage adapter.

There's absolutely no way on earth to get them new, Halibrand doesn't make them anymore and I had no success finding another source.

Simon
Attached Images