Thread: Gc600
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Gc600

Well spent the day at the gc600 in the Team Dynamic corp box. While that sort a caper is not generally my cuppa tea I learnt much and met many. Spent a fair bit of time with the gm of armor all which was cool and now have a zillion years worth of the shiny stuff at my disposal. Keep your eyes peeled for STP making a push into the market next year too. Shhhhh!

Anyhow...the drivers were super friendly. Dave Reynolds, davison, winterbottom and many others all gave their time and talked shop to anyone keen to listen. Michael Patrizi was really impressive too and spoke to me a lot about race tyre prep. All in all it was a good day. Roland Dane was not too impressed with me taking pics under the hood of the techno car.... But I said i really was a Ford man and didn't even know what I was taking a photo of. He laughed. Sorta.

It's a shame we can't build a purpose built track at Norwell and leave the ducks alone in Macintosh park but that's another story.

My pics are not good but I'll post what I can.

Biggest disappointments was how the Merc gt gullwing sounds at full noise. Like a commercial woopy cushion. Awful. And that for a whole day at the track there was only 1 actual race..oz racing cars at 4.30pm. The stands were far from full except when the school kids filled them up!

Pics to come.

Spookypt

Last edited by spookypt; 10-19-2012 at 03:39 AM..