View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     

To get to level 4 depends, some folks can skip levels 2 & 3 and go to level 4 others it may take a full season or more. I gather since NASA is just starting up in the NW they may be a little cautious and thus put the folks through a little more that usual. Once your done level 4 you can go on and get you Time Trial license and run that in pretty much a street car, and that is pretty much open passing but not wheel to wheel (they will black flag you if they find you racing another car, if you hit traffic you are to pull into hot pits and let the other cars pass or back off).

The cost in Texas was about $280 for the weekend (2 days) as the HPDE and Time Trials run in between the normal race weekend, sometimes they run HPDE groups 1-3 together and group 4 and TT together, this will depend on the directors.

To join NASA (a requirement) is $45

It should be a fun program this summer. The schedule has a few conflicts with ICSCC league and thus I will miss some of the NASA events but should be there for the majority of them.

The will be accepting ICSCC and SCCA race licenses as equal but you will have to submit that evidence for a NASA license and that is about $95, I wish they would just allow ICSCC license holders to run NASA events using ICSCC license.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there!