View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF GT40P-2265/393W, KMP318 (PROJECT!!!!!)/CSX478
Not Ranked     
Default Christmas Toy Run is ON!!

It'S A GO!!

The almost annual Toy Run is officially underway. Time to dust off all of your Santa hats, antlers and Elf gear, if ya got 'em. Thanks to those who have gone before, EVERYONE at Sutter Memorial Hospital and Perko's is looking foreward to seeing us again. Remember, this has traditionally been one of our best attended events, and lets not let the children down. No matter rain or shine, lets all plan on being there!!

WHEN and WHERE:

Dec 15th (third SATURDAY).

-9:00am Breakfast at Perko's Cafe

(formerly Bradshaw's) near Hwy 50 and Bradshaw. Perko's will reserve parking for us like in years past. Address is 9647 Micron Ave, Sacramento, CA 95827

-11:00am Toy Drop-off to benefit Sutter Hospital Pediatric Department. Address is 5151 F st, Sacramento, CA. The plan is for us to park in the front entrance like in the past, with overflow in the front doctor's lot.

**Toys must be new, and not gift wrapped.** Toys can be stuffed animals, play doh, anything from newborn to age 18.
The hospital did express a need for the following:
-Current children's movies on DVD
-Fisher Price Dr. Kits
-Infant mobiles, rattles, & crib toys
-Don't forget stuff for teenage boys & girls (electronic games, music, movies)
-Please NO guns, knives, swords etc (this was a specific request).

REMEMBER, THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.

-Please post your commitment & how many people attending. This way I can track the numbers for the restaurant.

Thank you in advance for your participation. This really means a lot to the kids and their parents. I know from prior experience that you all are a generous lot. Skip a night out at your favorite burger joint, and head to Toys-R-Us instead...you'll feel great, and probably live a little longer .

So... time to commit and get the "count me in" list started:

Let me be the first...2 people, 2+ toys.

"Dishwasher? I thought that was for cleaning parts!?"

Last edited by Igofastr; 12-05-2012 at 11:09 AM..