View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 Unique Roadster, FE by FE Specialties, 470hp, Top Loader, 3:31 Jag
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by decooney View Post
Ron,
I don't recall who set it up several years ago, but someone provided a list of names and ages of kids to divide up between the NorCal group. It helped to ensure kids at all age ranges got gifts, and to help ensure teens and older kids did not get left out. I believe someone at SH provided a wish list with names/ages, and we all sort of picked from it. As it worked out, as I recall everyone felt great providing some of the longer-term-stay kids what they wanted or needed. I apologize in advance if this takes hold and somehow makes your job complicated here, but just wanted to bring it up just in case it still might be at least a secondary option for consideration. If I can help somehow, let me know, I can run over to the SH-Ped dept location during the day for whatever is needed.
Hoof Hearted (Justin) started this about 5-years ago. His daughter had been in the hospital with, I believe, a heart issue. Justin moved to Colorado due to work. That is when I picked up the ball - now Ron is running with it.

CA SPCN 2004-040 complete and legal

http://www.uniquecobra.com/