Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by macloft View Post
Well done Wazza
I love the colour, engine bay looks really neat especially with the LS7 tucked in there, Great work with Scotty
What did Warwick construct the suspension covers out of? Fiberglass. Can others buy them?
Dave (anvid) had to grow the leather for my interior also however the wait was worth it. Hes done a few cobras now.
All round your car looks fantastic, wish I could see it in the flesh.
Adios Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the kind words.

The suspension covers are fiberglass...made by Warwick Harrison, and "finished" nicely by Des Godber, our painter..
https://www.facebook.com/des.godber

I changed my mind away from ANNVID....went with Kerry Morrow, who has done some of the really special Cobras over the many years he's been at it.
He does a lot of the DRB work, and some really nice stuff for Craig White at Absolute Pace.( And before that at R.C.R.)

The work that Kerry does is first class...but he is bloody slow unfortunately.
I'm guessing that if DRB and Absolute Pace stopped giving him jobs to do...he would have got to mine a lot earlier.
You know how it is...they have their main clients that they always need to look after.

I AM going with Dave Britton ( ANNVID )...for the Tonneau, and the Soft Top...
He makes AWESOME soft Tops...
I've always admired Peter Hancock's soft top...had it on there now for 4-5 years...uses it all the time...still sits like new...not a wrinkle.

They have a moulding that clips on to the car...

and then the roof clips on to the SIDE of the moulding.

Sits nice and square...not pulling up at an angle from the clips...if you know what I mean.

As good as a Hard top, without the hassle of storage etc.

THEN...it'll be finished....maybe.