View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by my427cobra View Post
The may be protected.
It ain't. It's just a Flash page. Sooooo you can either "rip the flash" or you can pull the images out of your temporary internet files location manually. To do the latter, and assuming you're using Internet Explorer, do this:

Go to the website.

Click "Tools" and then "Internet Options" and click on Settings under Browsing History

Make sure the button that says Check for newer versions of stored pages "EVERY TIME I VISIT THE WEBPAGE" is clicked

Click "View Files" and in the explorer window that opens delete all files you have in that directory

Click OK twice and close out the internet options box

Click the Refresh button (or F5) for the website - it will reload the flash

In the Explorer Window that has your temporary directory files (which is still open), all of the pics will be there along with a bunch of other crap. You can sort the files via type (extension) and copy and save them to your heart's content. If you don't see anything, right click in that window and click "refresh." After you're done you can set your button back to check automatically, instead of every time you visit.