View Single Post
Old 03-08-2002, 10:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

Note to anyone who is looking at Johnnex products.

Buyer be ware!!

I have known John L for over 10 years, had numerous business dealings with him over that time Know John all to well.

John is a OUTSTANDING salesman, he could sell a fridge to a polar bear in the middle of an artic winter. But
once he has you money John is a pain in the back side and an arrogant SOB. But I have never know him to outright ripp off a customer. John is tough to do business with and EVERY car I have seen him build is CRAP!

John is NOT interested in building a quality product he is interested in getter you money!

John has never been terribly interested in selling kits, John won’t the guys with the big bucks and lack of knowledge about cars who are infested in paying his shop rate to build there cars.

As far as buying parts form John again buyer beware, I know that John has purchased parts for various of his "pet projects", used the parts found that they are not what he wants then sells them off to customers as new. They are normally in good working order but defiantly not new.

If you know exactly what you wont, and that he has it, and you are willing to pay his price, buy it from him. If you wont his help or advise once he has you cash FORGET IT!

John is not a car builder, he has NEVER of his own accord worked to improve his product over the years. Yes his product has changed, due to pressure from what used to be house of cobras, but in the end John is not a Quality Cobra builder and does not build high quality cars.

If you wont Quality support and service Go to someone else.

Signed Doc Cobra. Ex owner of a johnnex..