View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Replica Motor Company
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambo View Post
I know of an ex-employee of Venom's who is chasing several thousand dollars in unpaid wages. I've seen evidence of shonky fabrication work and I know of another person who he owes money to. I believe he's been banned from eBay and I was around when he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way on this forum - before the old threads were lost to the server crash.

Jonesy - perhaps that's why he has good prices on Cobra and GT40 stuff?
Please read the thread "Venom Motorsport Beware" and the truth does come out.

I bought a Kit from David Tucker on ebay and left a $500 deposit for a kit that cost $6500 back in 2010.

The promised refund has not eventuated and it is unlikely that the refund will be made.

I cannot believe his "Cock and Bull " alleged explanation that he made a loss on reselling my kit!
It is surprising that ebay has banned David Tucker from operating on that website if I am too accept was is claimed.

It appears that Venom Motorsport has alot of creditors!

PS In view of the above I would source some elses bodies AC cobra whether it be new or second hand.

I was lucky enough to buy RMC Series 3 shell back in June 2012 in ebay's sisters website relatively cheaply and the rebuild is well under way.

I used all my skills to build up this project and I have sourced most Ac Cobra bits from Ebay UK and USA.

You might be lucky and buy some Cobra bits locally.

I have been given alot advise from CC forum members which is greatly appreciated especially the RMC brigade.

Last edited by justcobra; 02-24-2013 at 01:47 PM..