View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 01:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Replica Motor Company
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZCOBRA View Post
Seriously guys this thread gets tiresome every time!!!
Why shell out for something up front without a binding contract or something on a trailer you can take home after paying for!!
Most of you came here asked about the kits or sat in the background reading
about all that has gone on with tucker and then shelled out wads of cash!!!
Buyer be where!!! .... Due diligence!!

I hate the fact you guys have lost or are owed cash...how about doing something about it!!!
I sure and hell wouldn't be bleeting about it on here hoping somebody will do it for me....if you have proof of the debt you can get your money!!!...without anything illegal!!!.... All I will say..."look outside of the box" and you'll have your $$$$ without any angst at all!!!
Just as a good chartered accountant can find every thing your entitled too there are individuals who can do the same with debt!!! ....you want your cash as much as you want to whine about it spend a bit of time and find them!!!

M2CW
THIS HAS BEEN BOUGHT TO YOU
AS PART OF OZ's 2013 NYE RESOLUTION!!!!
As a community we got a legal right to scrutinise the business practises of Mr David Tucker.

I do not care whether you tied of this ear bashing on this subject but the truth should be aired publicly.

Mr David Tucker has moral obligation to pay his debts and stick to his promises.

Both legal intervention and people who are associated with David Tucker for debt recovery is a wasted exercise.

Statute of LImitation does apply and is valid for six years.

Last edited by justcobra; 02-07-2013 at 12:38 PM..