View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 01:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Replica Motor Company
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
Yep you got it right there , same story .He couldnt deliver the goods , waited for a year , lots of travelling , pulled the pin .....yada yada yada....still waiting Shifted from his old address , he seems to keep moving and doing t he same thing .His kits are cheap for a reason .....1/2 of its missing. Basically hes a low life, preying on peoples dreams .
Good Stuff Reno!

I am a good detective-Hmm!

Please read the the flip side to this thread-" Venom Motor Sport Beware "

There seems to be some support which I despise!.

How are you battling health wise?

Debt Recovery!

I do not know the circumstances of the $3k deposit made for the GT40 kit but if payment was made via a direct deposit or via Credit card there are legal remedies available.

Statute of limitations does apply for all debts and it is valid for six years.

The Credit Card Act has certain protocols which you can Google and get alot of information with remedies available.

Time limits do apply!

The Small Claims Tribunal is helpful but you must consider =Cost Versus Benefit.

If payment was made via paypal you could have raised a dispute and won!

Payment via Paypal is the best form of defence/protection than direct deposit and should be AVOIDED AT ALL COST!

If payment was made via Mastercard and Visa your recourse would be via the Banks which is time consuming and messy whereby you must provide all the necessary information but it is worthwhile and you should win for non delivery of the said goods.

Recovery of outstanding monies could be upto six months using the Banks/Credit Card Chargeback Facilities.

To recover my $500 back in 2010 it would cost me $170 just to open the claim and it must be remembered that each party meets its own cost.

That $170 with inflation would be perhaps be in $200 today's money.

David Tucker would have gone down this path and knows the procedure.

The Small Claims Tribunal tired to talk to the principal and it fell on deaf years.

Nothing happened just like the personal representations made to a acquaintence of Mr David Tucker.

In view of the above it is worth pursing your debt.

By all means my view is not complete and should be only regarded as a guide.
\

Last edited by justcobra; 01-01-2013 at 03:13 PM..