View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane HM1015
Not Ranked     
Default 2013 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet

Happy New Year to all of our Cobra Brothers and Sisters,

Registration for the TCC Spring Meet 2013 is now open. Please go to Texas Cobra Meet. Click on Registration and Fees. It is pretty simple and easy to use. There is some required information that we need. You can add up to 4 additional guests. There are no additional costs for adding guest unless you are purchasing meals for them at the Saturday Night Banquet. Of course, banquet attendance is optional.

NOTE: If you need to MODIFY or CANCEL your registration, please, email me at kenswalker@att.net. I will need to make all changes manually. There is not an option for you to do it yourself. Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

Hotel Registration is a separate process. Go the Hotel Info page on the website to make you hotel reservations. Our reduced room rate for the event is $139.00.

IMPORTANT DATES:
Event Date – Thursday, April 4 through Sunday, April 7
Online Registration Deadline – Tuesday, April 2 Onsite Registration will be available as needed. Please register online.
Banquet Meal Purchase Deadline – Monday, April 1 NO EXCEPTIONS We need to have a headcount into the caterers on April 1.
Refunds for Banquet Meals – Monday, April 1 NO EXCEPTIONS

Registration is $35.00 per Cobra, GT40, or Daytona (Same as last year)
Cost per person for the Saturday Night Banquet meal is $40.00 per person (same as last year)
Optional fee includes $10.00 registration fee for the Saturday Poker Run (same as last year)

Please see the AGENDA page on the website for additional information. It will be updated regularly.

If you have any questions, please call me at 512-557-3694 or email kenswalker@att.net.

See you in April!!

Ken Walker