Thread: ghia cobra
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:25 AM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Legate View Post
The special edition book is about to go to the printers within the next week (give or take - literally just this minute finished my final check before proofing). Available from Home | collectorscarworld.com - the finest sports- and racingcars, 206 pages, 12x12 inches, lots of nice snaps. Only 289 copies (see what we did there?) available plus 25 'special' slipcased copies for those that like nice things. Will drop more info plus a few photos at a later date. It covers the Cobra story, then the European 50th meeting in Germany, the Goodwood Revival Cobra Cup race, a 'scrapbook' chapter of previously unpublished period 'owners' photos, a gallery of car photographers, etc.....kept me busy during 2012......
I had forgotten about the book. I left my information with someone from that website months ago about buying a copy of the book when it becomes available. I hope he has not forgotten that I asked about buying a copy...