View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: #6101 streetbeast Ingelese stack EFI 351w/t-5 9" 4link 3.55
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Peaks View Post
So, what the hell is your question, anyway? Are you trying to defend BF Goodrich tires as the best tire going because you see a bunch of them on muscle cars, or ??????? A guy with a $100K car puts $50 tires on it and that makes them okay?
My Question is why put tires on a perfomance car that are so dangerous and then sell to a person and hope they don't drive it hard because they are such a bad tire!!!! But I get it now. You guys are right put good tires on your car and if you sell or advertise your car or product put these crappy tires on it. Good idea.

And that is 11 $100k cars. Just his cobras. Not to mention his origanals or 150 mustangs.

Three Peeks I am not here to start a fight. Really I am not. Just trying to understand why a tire with such a bad rep. like these are being put on so many cars. And to save money to put a car at Barrett Jackson I don't buy. But like I said I have not had my car on the road yet I just may hate them (and hope I don't kill myself or anyone else) but if thay are that bad I wll not sell my Cobra (if I have to) with BFGs on them and hope the person just takes it home and looks at it. Tha is all....

Any buddy else feel me?