View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX3117 427FE
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnips View Post
now here's probably the biggest issue, the old mans penis extension part. Now it could be argued quite convincingly that the cobra isn't really an extension type car, but they do have the 'old man' stereotype where the driver is grey with his driving cap on. I must admit partly the reason why I'm slightly more inclined to go the daytona route, at least here in Aus it seems a car that a younger driver could get away with driving more, however I'm still unconvinced that it isn't just a little "showy".
Jeez dude, interesting way to introduce yourself... Most of the older Cobra owners that I know are deadset champions and some of the nicest guys you could hope to meet. There are just as many younger owners, none of whom have given a second thought to your perceived stereotype and who have built some incredibly fast road/race cars. Others just love the shape and some want to create a tribute to one of the most iconic cars of all time.
Just quietly, people from each of those groups could be forgiven for thinking that you're a goose who should go and buy something that you don't need to justify to yourself so strongly...

Oh yeah, welcome to ClubCobra.