View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks guys, I realise my list of wants is excessive, kind of like my wants in a house, or a job or anything else. Realistically they wont all happen, and definitely not initially, but as boxhead just said, if I'm building it then I can fiddle with it, put in a big bling stereo if I want etc. If i went cobra route winding windows wouldn't be so much of a concern for me as if i went daytona, but as this is a want it'd likely happen way down the track. The biggest want is to have the experience in building something i'll love and value, and hopefully use lots, which is part of the reason why i want it to be more like a "normal" car, so then i can actually use it as one. It may be very nice and professional to turn up to meetings in a flash car, it's not very professional to turn up to meetings drenched from the rain because you forgot the roof, that being said tho, never bothered me when I had my bike. And yeah I'm expecting to have to fork out like 5k for tools, hell i'll be buying a damn house with a double garage just so i got a place to do this project so if i'm spending 400k plus there what's another few grand right? Most expensive car I'll ever own! :P