View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pace 427SC. LSA Supercharged with 6sp TR-6060 trans.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrocca View Post
Has Pace actually started delivering their 427 kit? They announced their 427 at the nats in 2011, and I still havent seen or heard of any kits being delivered or a completed car? Would love an update...Craig?
Pace is where I spent my money and invested my confidence in.

Craig has been eminently helpful and everything he's doing has been top-shelf. From what I understand, the chassis is currently the only aluminium one offered by any Australian Cobra manufacturer and the body is so beautiful and straight it is to die for. Plus, dimensionally it replicates an original 427SC in that it will be wider/bigger than the other kits currently on offer. The rear fenders will sit over the tyres yet still allowing for legal ground clearance, so there'll be none of that 'jacked-up' look you see from some kits. That gels big time with me.

My car is #003 and is currently under construction. I don't have an ETA on completion yet but I'd like to think it will be fairly soon. I'm very excited....almost as excited as yesterday when my wife gave birth to a 4.8kg baby boy! We named him Jackson.