Old 02-20-2013, 04:20 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427 Street View Post
Ned, if you dispute the claim, you can contact him if you need proof. It is not just a coincidence that the cars look similar. He has been following and collecting Cobras/Shelby for over 40 years and he races and collects vintage cars to this day.

It depends on your definition of "several" since this car was completed about 5-6 years ago.

Nasty and snide comments from keyboard commandos like yourself are what makes forums unpleasant.
427 Street, I'll give you a bit of a pass due to your low post count...but ease up. OK?

First, you are probably ignorant of the fact that Nedsel has also been following Cobras for over 40 years. Nedsel is, in fact, the Cobra Registrar for the Shelby American Automobile Club. Ned has collected more information, data and photos of original Cobras than anyone on the planet. Now, you know.

You cannot trump Ned's authority; This "commando" makes this Forum quite pleasant and we are appreciative that he regularly posts here.

As far as CSX3104 is concerned... I did some photo work on this car in 2002... and, guess what? ...It was as Ned described...roll bar, side pipes...etc. Definitely not a street config.

thanks
ron
ClubCobra Moderator