Thread: Vapor Lock
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Sold my EM.
Not Ranked     

This comment is for the regular Club Cobra folks, not the guy with the Poulan lawn tractor. .... This thread was a year and a half dormant when eddyjuan554 in his first, and so far only, post on our forum appeared to ask about vapor lock in his lawn tractor. I immediately concluded his post was either a lost soul who had no idea how to search and use forums, or the latest volley in the spam wars. Seeing the linked tagline to adxfunding.com under his name, I assumed it was spam. ... However, I saw an opportunity to crack a joke about Shelby so I took it and didn't report the lawn tractor spam post to a moderator.

It now appears that some of you are either not reading the posts that revived this thread, or you are such nice guys that you aren't as cynical and skeptical as me. So let me point out this job posting taken from elsewhere on the web:
"Social Media Marketer
League of Nerds, LLC - India - Bangladesh
I need to promote a crowd funding effort via facebook, twitter, and other social sites, forum posting and other methods. If you do good... work we will offer more time on the project. I can offer $0.40 per confirmed post. The site is adxfunding.comHome » adxfunding.com Please familiarize..."
So, if anyone wants to keep offering help to a guy who can't tell the difference between a Cobra and a lawn tractor, and who will likely not be back until there is something else he wants to sell, please be my guest.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor