View Single Post
Old 03-12-2002, 06:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Johnexx

L.H. Don’t suppose for a second you could offer any advise to anyone!
Clearly you are one of Johnex’s cronies, Which one are you? You as an “expert with over 30 years experience in high end cars” are not well suited to be in the industry sir and I would suggest you find another career.

Your bitterness for the industry shows through and you have yet to get a basic understanding of client relations or customer service.

I have been in this industry I love for may years, dealing with many clients. Yes I have had clients that are tough to deal with, but I have care enough to have listened and have done my best to resolve the issues they have even if it cost me a little money.

That Sir is customer service!!!!!

What the hell relevance does high end cars have to do with anything? What you think you can treat people who can’t afford these cars with disrespect. That people who don't meet your imaginary level of wealth are not good customers?

You Tick me off,

News flash for you ignorant SOB”s these high end cars are peoples dreams!
They work for years and struggle to purchase what is the second largest purchase of their life. They do this for there LOVE of cars.

You sir are trying to steal there dreams for what MONEY, how arrogant are you!

Maybe you need to learn some respect for all people in all walks of life not just to kiss the back slide of those who you feel have money the you can Get!

Here is a simple thought for you, A quality car is a quality car and people like you who sell sub standard products are the only ones who have these types of experiences. Guess what? If you sold good quality cars, if you provided reasonable support, if you acted professionally, you would not be dealing with a client base that harbor these opinions of your company and products. In case you havened guessed, I am not the only customer who knows what Johnexx is really like.

IF you sell a quality product and set the expectations of the customer appropriately you have a satisfied customer.

Johnexx is not one of these companies...

You Sir have know idea what you are talking about.

By the way slander if you happen to have a dictionary is " a malicious, false and injurious statement spoken about a person" Since the statements are true, it does not constitute slander.