View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane HM1015
Not Ranked     
Default TCC Spring Meet Weekly Update Feb 26

Hey Gang,
Here is the weekly update for the TCC Spring Meet. As of Feb 25 we have 85 cars registered and approx. 139 drivers and guests. I know many of you still have not registered but are planning on attending. Please go ahead and register as soon as possible. This allows us to plan more efficiently.

UPDATE:
There will be a track day on Friday, April 5th at Harris Hill Raceway from 10am-5pm. Online registration and payment are mandatory. There are only 30 slots for the track event. First come First Served. Other details including the registration info are on the TCC Spring Meet website Texas Cobra Meet. There will be no onsite registration for the Track Day.

INFO NEEDED: If you are planning on entering a car in the Pinewood Derby race at the Spring Meet, I need to hear from you. Please send an email to me as soon as possible kenswalker@att.net. We want to judge the interest in this event before we proceed with finalizing the race.

The agenda is up-to-date as of today however as new things pop up, I will post the changes.

Thanks
Ken