View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 05:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #298 427 FI
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by itstock View Post
Greg Schroeder does it on a prepped track with ET STREETS. Have you tried driving around on aired up ET streets...on the street with no heat? They suck. There is NO traction with them. Heated and aired down, great. Otherwise, no. And don't even attempt any turning on them.

We are not saying the car will be "undriveable'. We ARE saying that any gas given in first gear is a waste. You are really sitting here telling me that with 450rwtq (and it's funny to think that 450rwtq isn't even that much), in your go kart of a car, you can come off idle on the street (or from a roll in 1st), nail it, and not spin?

I just, well, I really just don't know what to say or how to even respond to you. Congrats I guess. It's really an amazing accomplishment.
I keep my tires aired up and they do not suck. You clearly have no experience with the Mickey Thompson tires. They actually handle pretty good with air in them. Sorry your first gear is a waste but I assure you mine is not. Yes I can come off idle and from a slow roll in first, nail the gas and not spin. The front end feels like its about to come off the ground but it does not spin.

If you dont believe me your welcome to take it for a spin and I will show you the miracle that we call first gear.