View Single Post
Old 03-13-2002, 06:18 AM
Canadian Gashole
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Johnex 427 S/C, 351W, 472 HP, 444 lbs. torque
Not Ranked     

doccobra

You state that Johnex sells "sub standard products". I hope that you are coming to the DVSF II this June since I would like you to inspect my Johnex 427 S/C and give me your expert opinion on exactly why it is is sub standard. I am very proud of my car and the work I put into it and I take your comments personally. You may have had a disagreement with Johnex but that does not give you the right to attack their product with unfounded claims.

I am a Johnex customer, not a Johnex "cronie" and I have stated as clearly and accurately as possible the minor problems I had with Johnex and what John did to correct those problems. I find it very discouraging that you drop in here and make some very strong statements but you don't give us any indication who you are or where you come from. Everyone has the right to their opinion but please be straight with us.

I have nothing to say to someone that logs on to this site with the handle of "Seamore Butts" except, give me a break and take your childish act somewhere else.

Wayne