View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR3514, LS3, Dual Quads, Holley Dominator EFI, TR6060, VE 3.7 LSD, AP Racing Brakes, 17x8 & 10 Custom Dragway Billet Wheels.
Not Ranked     

Howdy all,
A bit more progress, feel like this ones a milestone,
Engine and trans mounted in the chassis.

The original inlet manifold is sitting on top to stop wasp from nesting in the inlets, i only seem to have his problem around engines, ...whipper snipper, mower, bikes etc etc, they must love hydrocarbons or something.

I'm in discussions with Kinsler for a cross ram at the moment, see how we go,
The trans has a Core Hurst TR6060 Shifter, Hurst components in a custom mount, nice piece of work.
Also fitted clutch speed bleeder, home made 8x1.25mm slave fitting to -3AN, then flex brake line to 10mm concave fitting and 10mm Russel speed bleeder nipple.
Brakequip made up the hose, and the Speed bleeder came from Russel components off the web.

I bought an MSD indexable starter motor MSD5096, nice unit, but they can only index around 15deg either way from the center vertical position, not far enough to clear my coils, i then designed a custom mount bracket to kick it over to 90deg, but have since found a RobbMc starter perfect for my use that can be infinetly adjusted, MSD going cheap to any interested persons, not even used to go to church and in original box.

A bit of plumbing, fuel, tank and radiator on the go now.
Dave

Last edited by DaveW; 04-22-2013 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: editing photo links