View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Butler...488" hi-rise, dry-sump FE s/o w/stacks
Not Ranked     
Default EFI Tuning - Found Someone

If you are having tuning issues with your EFI, trust me I know how bad it can get. I have a manifold and 850cfm on the shelf and was at the point of creating an office sculpture out of my stack manifold and throttle bodies.

I have fought my stacks for going on 4 years now. The motor is a 427 Aluminum dry sump motor stroked to 488. Hi-rise heads and stack injection with a Electromotive TecGT.

Found a guy in McAllen named Pete Acevedo. He sorted out my issues and now I don't want to get out of the car. I had no idea the car could run like it does and, I only asked for a normal driving experience, not WOT stuff. I wouldn't normally do this, but I know the frustration of having several people take stabs at tuning it, spend a bucket load of money and it still not be right.

So, as a public service...if you live in Texas or anywhere for that matter, and you need your EFI tuned, drop me a note and I'll hook you up. And you can come on down and enjoy a couple of days in the Rio Grande Valley and visit South Padre Island too.....just make a mini vacation out of the trip.

I believe Pete can handle any EFI you throw at him. He's that good.