View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 02:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

You are correct Rog, I have no idea what are correct pressures or alignment settings for these tyres, and I am sure that it can be improved.

The tyres are not "old" Rob, the noise is purely due to the pattern on the tyres.
When I get to the car today I will check the date.
And yes, the white is painted on by a stencil (with a raised section in the area or the stencil), to me the "rough" look of the blotchy paint just adds to the "look" of a dirty rotten race car.

Yesterday when I dropped the car at the show, I overheard a 10 year old (about that age) drag his Mum over to my car and say "wow Mum, look at the race car", now I know he is only a kid, and probably called it a race car because of the stickers and numbers, but that is the exact thing I want people to think when they see the car, it made me as happy as a dog with 2 tails.

More crappy Iphone pics, I hope to get some good ones after the car show with proper camera.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.