View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default MadMaxx Car buying tips

Hey guys just some car buying tips.

1) Ensure that the person you are buying a car off of owns the car. Note, possession does not equal ownership!!!!!!!!!
2) Over 50% of the Cobra's I look at are not owned by the individual selling them. The individual selling the car should have a clear TITLE in THEIR name. Not the previous owner, not a brother in law, Not a dentist but their fuking name.
3) The registration should be current in THEIR name. Not the previous owner, not a brother in-law, not a dentist but in their fuking name.
4) If buying through a dealer there has to be a paperwork trail. A bill of sale signed by the original owner transfering ownerhship to the dealer. Then the dealer can transfer to you. If not than the dealer dont own the fuking car to sell to you. If buying through a dealer they manage the paper work. There has to be continuity.
5) Dont get all wet between your legs and buy a car and sort the title later. You have nothing at that point but less money. Ensure the title can be legally transferred to your name without issues BEFORE YOU BUY THE CAR or you have nothing.

6) After you buy the car get it titled in your name or you don't own the fuking car!!!!!!!!!! and it is worthless to you. I know little boys you dont want to pay the taxes. To fuking bad, dont buy the car then. You will pay the taxes before you can legally sale the car to someone else or you dont own it to sale.

I feel much better now. By the way all the states are connected now and when they run a vin number they have other states info and can see who was the last person that owns the car and when it was registration was current. If there is an expired registration then there better be bill of sales with signatures for a paper trail.