View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:44 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks for the replies. I didn't know that ratio was 20:1 with original and replicas or continuations. I've had various reactions but you can usually tell by a persons reaction. I had one teenager that was really excited to find out it was real and spent the time showing him various areas of the cobra. I just don't have the extensive knowledge on replicas like many here to teach the differences other than obvious details.

Knowing LA/Santa Barbara/Malibu area and traffic that is why I take it out when areas are clear late night. It's for my enjoyment and sort of a meditation at times. I don't really drive it fast, I like cruising at 30-40 and let the beast lead me. Not like when it was garaged in Greenwich CT (if you know the area) and take the Parkway from NY/CT border going north into Fairfield and returning through that no mans land straight between fairfield and exit 42 in Wesport. Use to love that quick trip.

I understand security reasons but I would neverv say it was a fake cobra. Security reasons is why my families(grandfather) name really never appears in any registry unless it was before 1950.

I actually forgot there was a Tuscan in late 60's, mine came after the Swordfish Tuscan and is a convertible.

Thanks for the comments.

Last edited by OnyxRider; 06-20-2013 at 11:50 AM..