View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby alum 468 block
Not Ranked     

I would respectfully ask that unless you are a potential buyer you guys keep out of this thread.

Regardless of how the seller has advertised his or her car, I think arguing or challenging when a PM option on this site, or phone call to the owner will answer every question.

This car will find a new owner in Australia and unless you are considering shipping it back to the USA why buy into this Thread in this way.

A Cobra for sale that has quite a history and a Vehicle Identification number that has been allocated in Australia - interestingly has CSX.... in its VIN tag, is not for one moment being passed off as a CSX car that is on a SAAC register.

I am sure Nedsel the keeper of the registry would have chimed in.

Not to mention the line up of buyers if this car was a Shelby CSX numbered car for sale at the price asked...

So to my point - guys lets respect each other a bit and dont get into a discussion that has overtones or straight out accusations of backyard car salesman or Tinmen.

And good luck on the possible sale I am sure the new owner will do their own vehicle registry checks and due diligence. Our Victorian - Roads authority - read DMV - supply full Registration paper, Notices of Acquisition, Notice of Disposal and full Police data base and Victorian - Roads checks.

So rest assured the only one being caught here is the buyer who will be paying Stamp Duty.

Again I would ask that this type of comment above be kept of the forum. It is achieving little.

Bernie
KMS 427 #662 Shelby 468 CSX 1026

Last edited by BMK; 06-27-2013 at 12:40 PM..