Thread: New Build
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 03:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Wish I had my own PACE 427
Not Ranked     

The photos don't do it justice, I reckon it looks amazing in the flesh as the body shape was a major investment in both time and money. Will look even better when all the body accessories are fitted.

That car is sitting at full ride height, 100mm ground clearance. We have dialled in the stance to the nth degree. With big baggy sidewall and the larger diameter of 15" tyres , the 15" tyres will tuck further up into the guards and fill out the rear flare etc. I believe we have catered well for both 15" & 17"+ wheel diameters. With 18" wheels you can get tyres that are around the same diameter as the 15" ones.

Yes, the BRM GT40 wheels like fantastic. Classic open spoke design that also shows off our massive Brembo brake packages.

Working with a few different wheel suppliers at the moment for Halibrand wheels. Unfortunately for Brad we only have 15" Halibrands in stock at the moment. But that will be rectified by the time he needs them.

We have had quite a few of our PACE 427 customers go with BRM GT40 style wheels.

Last edited by 400TT; 07-17-2013 at 03:24 PM..