View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 12:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MK3.1 / 347 Stroker 425 HP
Not Ranked     

This Friday we depart on our Annual Florence, OR cruise. We'll be leaving from the McDonald's at the Park and Ride at Hwy 512 and I5 at 8am. The address and route are in the first post in this thread.

We'll stop in Montesano for a quick break and fuel if needed. We'll stop again at the rest stop just prior to crossing the Columbia River into Astoria and on into Seaside for the night. The second day we’ll take a cheese and ice cream break at the Tillamook Cheese Factory then on to Newport for lunch at the Newport Café. Then it’s on to Florence for the second night.

Sunday we’ll leave around 8:30-9:00 and head toward Waldport were we’ll stop for a quick break and fuel. Then we head inland on Hwy 34 toward Corvallis. We’ll stop in Philomath for fuel. I haven’t made any plans for lunch on the way home. There’s a great sub-shop in Corvallis that Chris (Cascade Cobras) introduced us to. Its fast, has plenty of parking, and good food. If anybody has any preferences for lunch we can do that. Then it’s back to I5 and home via I205. Because the traffic gets so backed up around Centralia and Chehalis I thought we’d take the Jackson Hwy (exit 57) to Hwy 507 to Hwy 512 to I5 (http://goo.gl/maps/CcJ7C). My cell is 253-906-4391.

I’m looking forward to seeing everybody Friday morning for another great and fun cruise.

Bruce