View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 03:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Couple of choices for this

Craig I was looking for a cross ram myself and got some very limited info. 8-12 manifolds in your picture where made. That is all. They where tunnel ports. Rumor has it that there where a couple of HR ones. No MR ones. Wayne J. passed away about a year ago and had 1 tunnel port. I talked to him about the possiblity of making a copy to build a case. He said that a 5 grand deposit to start and he wanted a couple of manifolds free. I don't have deep pockets for this deal. Wayne was a good man and had just gotted screwed over buying a couple of crate cammer motors.
I couple of guys have used the crossram manifold with out the distributor extension housing and gone to FI. Everything is under the top and uses to throttlebodies. the injector are mounted into the runners. This is not a bad manifold but needs some work for flow. We have a guy here, Joe Craine who will fix the flow problems and help equal out the cfm to each cylinder.
I have not heard of TWM making a crossram for an FE motor. I know MOON makes a SB and well as Keisler for SB and BB. There might be something with using a setup like the old PSE manifolds and again modifing this to work. Jay Brown on FE POWER would be the one to talk to.
You can get a weber kit for side mounting on a carb base intake. Good luck Rick L.