View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #1230/B2 445CI SBF
Not Ranked     

Todd-it's killing me, great weather here of late and prime time is right around the corner. At least u have year round driving out there!!! The heated seats should buy me a few more weeks

For me the top thing wasn't something I liked, I had the soft top but took it off and hung it up for good. If I need the top I won't drive! I'm sure with the heat u guys deal with a hard top/AC is a benefit though, I drove over 250 miles one day last year in 98 degrees and major humidity and we were fine so long as we were moving. As for a pop up rainstorm...I have a huge umbrella that I got in a Golf tourney that actually covers the entire cockpit which had to use once-just sat there on the shoulder and waited for it to pass under the thing. Had to be a funny sight

The cars really do look better in person that's for sure, I was a bit on the fence with my green pin color but in person I really liked it. Same thing happened when I bought my first car, like it a lot in the photos on lines but loved it more in person. I think u are going to be quite happy!