View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 04:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pace 427SC. LSA Supercharged with 6sp TR-6060 trans.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400TT View Post
We are authorised repairers for Shannon's.

Having been involved with the claims process, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. In our experience they are more than fair when it comes to these type of vehicles. They are prompt and provide a quality service.

Have also used Lumleys, they were great to deal with, although never claimed with them.

Craig White
Same here...we're an authorised Shannons repairer in Melbourne.

I've dealt with most all insurance companies, their assessors and their claims teams, and Shannons assessors by far are the friendliest, fairest and enthusiastic about getting a customer's vehicle back on the road, and repaired to a condition as good as, or better than it's pre-accident state.

From a repairer's standpoint, I really like the fact that they will often approve an estimate without hesitation (given that the estimate is fair in the first place). Other insurers tend to cut the crap out of estimates (even when the estimate is very competitive to begin with) and this basically means they're expecting you to do more for less. Can create a bad 'feeling' between repairer and insurer - it is a very popular topic of discussion in the industry. OTOH, Shannons give us the right amount of money to perform the repairs....everybody wins.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!