View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Wish I had my own PACE 427
Not Ranked     

I am a little familiar with the first one, that 2012 Harrison. From what I have seen, it is a very high quality build with some amazing attention to detail. Have not had the opportunity to test it, but I expect it won't disappoint.

Some other solid older cars there as well. Condition on these is critical and something you can only tell when you inspect & test them.

$40k upwards is a good budget. $40k is the starting point for a solid car that is around 15+ years old. It will have wear and tear, but you can find reliable cars that drive well. But with everything the higher the budget you have, the newer and higher quality the car will be.

Sometimes it pays to spend more upfront and get a newer/better condition/higher spec car. Or you can spend less and pay to get the work done to get an older, lesser condition car to the spec you require.

We just inspected a solid older car for a client. It was a terrific car and excellent value for money. It now has a very proud new owner.

We offer and inspection and evaluation service on used Cobra replicas. We will go out and physically inspect the cars and report on condition, detail any modifications, give an evaluation on value etc. We also have extensive knowledge of most of the major brands and give you the pros & cons of each brand.

If you can make it down to our workshop, I would be very pleased to give you advice and also show you around our facilities to give you a better idea of what makes a Cobra replica tick. I'm hoping it might help you make a more informed decision.

I believe you are in the right place to buy a Cobra, QLD seems to serve up a wide variety of great value cars. I'm sure you will find your perfect Cobra here.

Good luck with your search.

Craig White