View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 09:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Ok Guys,

Well it has been a poor start, but good all the same, lots of great people with amazing stories.

I managed to look at and sit in ( sorry attempted to sit in ) 6 cars.

So this led me to the first problem, I'm 6ft3in. Now it must be said I have sat in and driven two other Cobras in the States which is how I originally got the bug.

What I have determined is both of these had been extended length versions. ( Quick phone call to my friend in LA got me that info as he is also 6ft6in and one of the cars was his)

I did however sit in an extended Cobra in QLD, perfect fit lots of room, only issue is was that it was just not right. ( please don't ask any more questions on that one as this is an open forum )

So my market just got smaller, only options seem available to me are to find an extended version.

p.s. I did find my dream car late last Saturday afternoon on the Sunshine Coast, what an amazing car, beautiful , finished so well. ( My wife just said get it and she would drive it and I could take Her car, wont reiterate what my response was to Her as I might get kicked off the forum. Beautiful Grey with lighter grey stripes with a brand new Edelbrock motor. Wow. Murray well done.

So slightly depressed. I have been told that a new build is going to cost XXX +++ and I don't think I can stretch the budget that high at the moment.

So back to dreaming, maybe some day.

To all you guys with Cobras, I am in complete envy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget how lucky you are.