View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 01:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Daytona Coupe CSX9126/427 Windsor
Not Ranked     

Yeah, Bxx1...sometimes I sign posts with my first name, which, of course, is Snake.
Wondered how long I'd have to hang around here before someone "made" me. Naturally my eye patch would immediately give my identity away in person, right? LOL.

I'll check before I leave the site if the latest pics I've received are posted in my album.

Basically it's moving slower than I'd like..I ordered the roller last June, yes 2012, so I'm beyond anxious at this point. I'm told good things come to those who wait...o.k...then I'm just tired of waiting now.
Engine and trans. are installed and plumbing and wiring are happening as we type. I've asked that a couple of deviations from stock be done, nothing too crazy, just items to please my own tastes a bit better.
Right now we're working on coming up with the grille piece that was a feature of some but not all of the original 6 cars..a piece that Kirkham includes with their aluminum car.
A small fab job to make that once we can determine how to mount it on a glass car properly and we'll be in business.
Then inspections and registration process..received the initial forms to complete today.

Hopefully the car is ready in 2 or 3 weeks..if the creek don't rise.

Thanks for asking;
Snake