View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks guys.
Just new at GV, but I'm in heaven. Some tough as machines I get to play with...
I have been working on Cobra replicas for customers for many years now and countless Cobra Mustangs.
The best experience of my career was in Feb of this year driving a Superformance Cobra replica with a 402 Roush in it down Beach Rd in the middle of summer, strapped in tight, sunnies on, side pipes playing that wonderfull big block music I love, just cruising enjoying the rays..........Till I made the mistake of giving it the beans in 3rd!! OMFG!!!! What the hell you guys??? How the hell do you guys hang on to these things?? To say it shocked me was an understatement...When the cam comes on song (don't ask me what RPM I was too busy trying to stay alive!!) the whole world appeared to tip up sideways and throw me around like some cruel joke!!

Im probably exaggerating a bit but wow...I have personally fitted big pumps to LS4's and 7's, achieved 436 Rwkw and still didn't get the surprise I did in that thing...
Awesome just simply awesome.....
As if I didn't love Shelby's enough that drive cemented me as a Cobra replica FREAK...

Now to be working where I am with people who have a reputation like George has is a dream come true...
Thank you for the warm welcome... dunno about starting a thread....I'm not that interesting.....But I do have excellent technical knowledge and love sharing it around and helping out with reliable, mostly unbiased, information that gets put to good use...It is like my therapy!!!

Last edited by Blownbadness; 11-04-2013 at 12:33 PM..