View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #2608, Roush 427SR T-W
Not Ranked     

I went to the DMV and as the inspector was filling out the paperwork I was explaining to her about the Washington law letting me register the 2007 model Cobra as a 1965. I thought I was VERY clear it was not a 1965. I go inside to finish the paperwork and pretty soon they are handing me license plates for a 1965. I had momentary visions of me really owning a 1965 Cobra that would never need to be smogged or apply for the SB-100 exemption. Then I woke up and thought about the fraud implications others had warned me about. About 45 minutes later I was leaving DMV looking for a CHP inspection for my SPCN vehicle. Five days later I got it inspected by the CHP. A little strange, the officer wanted me to stay in the lobby of the station while he inspected the vehicle. I had the keys and I have no idea what all he looked at. Next up is the $100 Brake and Light inspection... Ah-oh! They probably expect my parking brake to work! So I had to fix the parking brake. It is not so easy to find a place that will do the B&L inspection. How can it possibly take an hour? One step at a time....