View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 02:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

I did not end up buying the caravan (even though it was a mid 60's Viscount Valiant model). It is now a mobile coffee shop.

I let it go as I really would prefer a teardrop van.

Yeah I think (and so does my wife) that I may be certifaibly mad, just cant help myself when it comes to toys.
Having never had kids, I never had to grow up.

I now own 2 RT Coronas and looking at a ute version in Adelaide.
I am trying my hardest to not buy the ute, as I really only wanted 1 for Ronda.

As much as I enjoy the off road car, reallity is I am too bloody old and unfit for it, so will look to get out of it at end of next season, with plans of having a dedicated drag car (Valiant of some sort), trying to downsize the fleet and get rid of some parts cars at the moment, instead of having 10 half finished, I would prefer 4 that are done and not require anything more than tinkering.
The blue wagon is 3rd in line for a rebuild (Corona first, then Rodeo repower with V6 Commonwhore drivetrain) Then George will be back to bare metal and fixed properly, currently stocking up non NOS parts for George, including rear quarters and tailgate skin, full set of lenses etc.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.