Old 12-12-2013, 02:39 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Australia is becoming the dearest place to live in the world which doesn't help
Toyota has been outselling cars in the usa for many years
fuel goes up big cars don't sell
why the hell would u buy a new ve commodore when within afew months its worth half what you paid new
I used to work for diahatsu 2 decades ago and we didn't make much on selling cars
they were hoping the customers would bring their cars back for consistant servicing
and they did

these days when it costs anywhere from 100 bucks to 150 bucks an hour to service your car at a dealership depending if its holden or mazda or Honda or location and I found closer to city got super expensive for a service and now everyone is tight for money
no one is getting their cars serviced
even the local guys are stuggling as I know afew of them
I am always getting calls people begging for their cars to be fixed because the immoiliser has shat itself and I tell them could cost couple hundred up to 1000 then they cry and say
im a pensioner so theres not much u can do except tell them to take it to dealer because
I don't want to have the job blow out and then they winge where as the dealer will screw u from day one hehehe

anyway if the govt want to give me a hand out to keep my business running and me have a holiday then ill gladly vote to give holden a hand out hehehe

the late model jeeps should be very cheap as some are piss poor quality and made in mexico
I guess that explains it all

www.sideshowsperformancewiring.com.au