View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 03:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Angry the good the bad the crooks

hello to all and sorry for this......
my name is jesse i worked for tom blessin for the past 13 weeks and after that have learned more about hurting people than ever.. let me explain,

Tom Blessin contacted me to work for him after talking with him i agreed and quit my job at the mines i was contracted to.
after talking with some great car guys this Tom guy has the right stuff......
these great car guys are my best friends and have been also deceived...
were to start well im a custom painter and a master fabricator also been building cars 21 yrs so i have a history of great cars.
Tom had asked me to catch him up as to he was way behind (13 cars behind)
and YES he is in the car business known as Wickenburg Motors. now i agreed to help at a rate of 1200 cash a week i finished a cj7 paint and interior also a 51 henry j paint & interior now thats my third week asked to get paid had an axcuse.. week 4 started a mercedes c250 Paint and interior week 5 started a taho and chevy pickup asked to get paid gave me 400.00 asked when i can get caught up he said as soon as i can get this 72 Vette out so i start hammering away....week 6 done with paint customer is so happy ask to get paid and got a 100.00 .... now im pissed and way to invested....Customer after customer wanting cars back asking why there not even started after 6 mounths of being there lies after lies of toms to customers and on and on it went now week 12 almost christmas and my kids are expecting something right i worked my ass off for this guy i need to go home to salt lake with something so he gives me another excuse and i fall for it again i busted out 12 of thirteen cars and 6 others that were insurance jobs in between no its the day i have to leave home for a week and come back to this place and he hands me 600.00 my rents 3 months behind now and my mortgage in slc is 2 behind what do you tell your kids at this point....
I cant believe i was scammed by this guy stay away dont take your cars to him he is a crook he trades good parts off your cars for crap parts your dead line will be way off and you will not be happy 4 months to bore a single cylinder out with a hone .080 thats not quality thats crap charge a guy 2300 for a patch job come on and tell him we replaced an entire bed side by crap beat up parts from wrecking yards and say it new...new paint thats it...
he screwed this preacher over so bad a cracked and jb welded block i dont even wont to go back i wouldnt be able to hold my head hi...
im sorry for ranting but i know way to much in the short term i was there
i know were missing parts and cars might be just ask i can tell you...
Jesse

Ps I was not working under the table I actually filled out a w-4 and was promised to see some kinda med after the first and I did hire an attorney and he is now SHUT DOWN AND I HAVE A LEAN ON HIS HOUSE AND ASSETS. THAT WILL TEACH HIM.... dont mess around in small town and tom thanks the tools..I love snap

Last edited by jesse7; 01-22-2014 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: more info to help