View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 01:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427SC 482 Cammer
Not Ranked     

Oh really sorry my mistake I thought that's exactly what this forum was for, don't people get on here and ask for advise on what kits how to and who to.

Quite simply I couldn't just give you a date because I don't know. I don't know because I have no idea of what level of testing etc I'm going to have to do because Craig hasn't supplied the information that he both promised and was paid to deliver.

When I employed Craig to do the full compliance and assembly for my car everything was as easy as and would only take a couple of weeks this progressed to him not organising to freight the car till some 5-6 months after it was ready and then it sitting around his work shop for another few months.

Then he starts carrying on about how hard it is and how he looses money on these Kirkhams and bla bla bla. He's done next to nothing on my car charged me a fortune and won't or can't supply the necessary paperwork I need to get the car registered.

Yes I've got the ah$&s and I'm voicing my opinion but I can assure you at this juncture in time I am not the only one. I am how ever the only one voicing my opinion because other people are trying to get their stuff and don't want to upset the apple cart, I on the other hand don't want to see other people fall into the same trap clearly I'm not going to get what I paid for or the rest of my parts so as far as I m concerned as a public forum where people come to read about kit builders and how to put kits together then this is exactly the place I will come and share my thoughts.