View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 02:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Wish I had my own PACE 427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by damage View Post
after paying close to $15,000 for him to do the compliance work I shouldn't expect the headlights indicators tailights demisters windscreen wipers or windscreen squirters or anything to be finished or wired for that matter.
This will be my only response here to Damage, sorry for the thread drift. Actually Damage has paid $11, 948 for the work that was completed. Damage was informed the electrical wiring was not performed and was not charged for it. This is the incomplete portion he is talking about. On top of the compliance work, we also installed the suspension, performed work on brake lines, installed differential, assembled and installed axles, installed fluids, worked on brake lines, worked on dent removal etc. Then it involved a lot of custom work due to the specification of his car. e.g. custom machining compliant fuel filler internal cap housing to suit his Lemans housing etc.

I am waiting for contact details from Damage for his engineer. I have supplied a full engineering spec list to him and recommended an engineer so he can get compliance work started. He has enough to progress it, the ball is in his court.

I have not charged Damage for the items or paperwork that have not been supplied or completed.

I wish we could have performed the work faster and make no excuses for the time it took.